Tomato Basil Balsamic

September 20, 2011

The new blender is magic & makes for fantastic salad dressing experimentation.

Have I mentioned how much I like salad?  It is my favorite food.  And, yes, I know how lame that makes me sound.  But I don't just like ANY salad-- I like an adventurous salad.  And this is the perfect dressing for such a salad:

2 T. Balsamic

2 T. Olive oil

1/2 a medium-sized ripe tomato

1 clove garlic

3-4 leaves fresh basil

A squirt of honey (1-2 t.)

salt & pepper to taste

Mix it all up and the blender.  If you want something REALLY delicious, add a few bleu cheese crumbles.



Now maybe Ben will share his recipe for the PERFECT burger, which I enjoyed on an english muffin, next to roasted potatoes and some mixed greens?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© This is the Blog That Laura Wrote All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger