Dude Duckface

October 20, 2011

Ben was in New York last weekend.  It was quiet around here.  I've been single for more of my life than coupled & have lived in two apartments by myself, but I'd forgotten how quiet it can be.

So...I made this cake.



And I found myself square dancing on an uptown street with an awkward 19-year-old boy for my cousin's wedding celebration.



And I visited the cutest store in Minneapolis, where I may or may not have bought us a new print.



And, naturally, I took myself to dinner.



But, I still vote that Ben and his buddies had way more fun.  The proof is in the Dude Duck Face. You see, they made a participatory blog during the one day they were together.  You know what a duck face is, right?  Well, I didn't.  So, maybe you should check out their new blog. Bottom line? That guy I married is fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© This is the Blog That Laura Wrote All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger