keep on moving

July 5, 2012



I read these words from creative entrepreneur Andrea Scher yesterday, and I loved them.

Go on, read away.

I count myself among a huge number of creative folks who get in their own way. I over-think decisions, and wait for perfection before moving ahead.

What Andrea is suggesting is that we act now, and adjust our course later if we need to. She's suggesting that we trust that even if we get it wrong the first time, it's ok. It's more important that we do something than that we do the perfect thing.

The other awesome thing? Action makes you act more. It feels good to move- and it feels awful to find yourself in a holding pattern.

So, here's to Andrea's advice: Ready. Fire. Aim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© This is the Blog That Laura Wrote All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger