Home [is where the quilt is]

August 22, 2012

I wrote about the last minute delivery that helped shape the direction we went with our dance film: Betsy's quilt.



It's amazing.



Because we're in a temporary living situation (where we're lucky enough to have furniture), most of our boxes haven't been unpacked. But, we couldn't wait to find and unpack the quilt. It made our room instantly feel a lot homier. And, the colors? Well, I dare you to try to be grumpy around a quilt like that. Ben's words after making the bed and glancing at the quilt are, "well, that is just plain delightful." Every. Time.



It's a love quilt, you guys. And, such a reminder of how grateful I am for the support of old friends, and the history we share. It makes me think that the distance between Austin and Minneapolis isn't really all that far.



3 comments:

  1. I can't believe I just saw this! I kind of feel like Little and Mr. Littlejeans are officially friends now too... at some point, they have both snuggled with this blanket. <3 I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that's Olivia! It's the whiskey talking, guys.

    ReplyDelete

 

© This is the Blog That Laura Wrote All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger