Purchased: The Soundfreaq

May 30, 2013

I've been searching for the perfect portable speaker for teaching and rehearsals. For a few years I used a portable Bose speaker (an older model from 15+ years ago) with an 8th inch jack, but the cord input stopped working. I then tried a $60 ihome bluetooth speaker, but the volume wasn't loud enough to be heard in rehearsals, so I sent it back.

I'm very happy with what I ended up purchasing: this Soundfreaq Sound Kick Bluetooth speaker. For a small speaker (it fits in my purse) and $100, the volume is really good (although not loud enough if I wanted a speaker for performances-- but that's a larger investment). It was great through my rehearsal process, and I think it will be loud enough to drown out the screeches of The Children when I'm putting together really earth shattering plays with them this summer (like, A Play In An Ocean Pet Store). Also: the whole cordless/Bluetooth thing is really novel to me. Like, WOW, life in 2013!




Also modeled: my fake tattoo, which is responsible for a great deal of my personal happiness this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© This is the Blog That Laura Wrote All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger