The day to let go

May 20, 2013

I spotted this on Rob Brezsny's facebook page:

[Image by Cameron Gray.]

Rob writes Free Will Astrology, which is pretty much the only astrology I pay attention to. I once used his horoscopes as the sound design for a dance. My favorite advice of his? Surf Colorado. I'll let you ponder that.

Anyway, my intentions for the year have been those 3 words from back in January: release, curate, choose. But heavy on the release. I have spent a lot of time questioning what is serving me: possessions, activities, relationships. I've been attempting to let things go. I can't recommend it enough. By releasing what isn't working, you invite new (more compatible) things into your life. This goes for the creative stuff, too.

Thanks Rob for the reminder. Happy Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© This is the Blog That Laura Wrote All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger