Tara King's Birthday Performance!

June 19, 2013

Tara King is turning 30 on July 15, and she's having pretty much the most kickass birthday party ever.

Because the birthday party is a performance! Featuring 30 choreographers! And these choreographers have each been given a year and a song to make a dance to-- one of the number one hit singles from July 15th from the past 30 years! (I am a sucker for assignment-based creative projects with interesting parameters--like this one, this one, and this one-- but this top single performance might be my favorite idea.)

It's so smart and fabulous, I can hardly stand it. Also: so many of my dance crushes are performing, I will probably wet my pants and then go rock in a corner. I will do this before I contribute my own dance-- I Gotta Feeling (such a bro anthem!), the hit single from July 15, 2009 (I'm so honored to be a part of this!).

Point being: if you live in the Twin Cities, you really should go see this, because it's going to be AWESOME. You can find out more here, or buy tickets here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© This is the Blog That Laura Wrote All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger