Blog Updates

September 26, 2013


Summer didn't lend itself to regular blogging. I like writing here, though, and I have every intention of keeping it up, and of adding more voices to the mix in the coming months.

How are people reading blogs these days? I've been using feedly with pretty good results. Also, you can follow this blog with bloglovin', or subscribe on the side bar.

The top bar is sporting a new 'about' page. Also, a page with more information about working with me, and some nice words from past clients. The blog topics have been reorganized on the side bar, and hopefully make it easier to find old content. My personal favorite topic column is probably 'The Hard Stuff', because why not talk about jealousy, money, and such?

Thanks for following along.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© This is the Blog That Laura Wrote All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger