Counting down

January 24, 2014

Happy weekend!

The thing I love about Winter is that it makes the thought of Spring so exciting. I did a countdown today:

There are 55 official days of Winter left.
There are 44 days until we Spring ahead!
There are 20 days until my Small Dances performances begin...

I loved hearing from multiple people who attended Tuesday's Small Art that they were SO GLAD they braved the cold and came to the show-- that it was just the boost they needed. I'm hoping that these living room dance performances give that same boost.

Also: you should check out the Winter survival plans shared by the folks who kindly emailed text for our show. 

In other news, my dear little sister is 23 today. She is a person who loves and embraces Winter. Happy birthday, Kate!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© This is the Blog That Laura Wrote All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger