Oldies: Creative Business Posts

April 23, 2014

Duet with California lights: October, 2010
This blog is aging. In the beginning, Ben and I had just gotten married, and then I'd produced a show and lost my job, and was in a swirl of scintillating depression. This space has now had several names, and I've deleted a few of those first angry/morose posts. There's still plenty of cringe-worthy material, but that's part of the deal. I've been looking through old posts. Unfortunately, it's not quite like watching all of Friday Night Lights again (I'm back to Season 5; it slays me), but here is the first of several themed posts of old posts. Say that five times.

So, You Own A Creative Business (Posts)...


You'll inevitably make friends with rejection and jealousy.

Eat your broccoli.

Just do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© This is the Blog That Laura Wrote All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger