News!

March 13, 2015




The sunshine brought great productivity our way this week! Now to push through and get to our weekend tax party. Here are some things that we've been making + doing:

  • A new business website! We're really excited to be able to share updated work samples and content. Our business has shifted a lot since we made our old website in the fall of 2012, and this site (hopefully) captures what we do much more accurately. 
  • Some blog organization: I updated the 'about' page with a list of favorite posts on creative entrepreneurship, AND a list of some of my favorite books for artistic stuck-ness. 
  • A podcast! This is Ben's new project, and it launches really soon. There are fewer things more awesome than seeing your partner really excited about something. Also: it's going to be great.
  • Discussions: Tomorrow marks the beginning of the third trimester of my pregnancy, so all of our projects and ideas feel very time sensitive. It's probably a good thing-- get 'er done! It also means that we spend most of our free time having Very Productive Conversations. Sometimes I would like to take a break, go to our neighborhood watering hole for a beer and only discuss things like whatever episode of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt we're on. Which is probably why I cried when we left Puerto Rico-- I have a bad case of adulthood avoidance going on. Which is why I need a hobby that doesn't involve our business, art making or reading birthing books. One big topic of discussion is how to work from a tiny home with a new baby. Right now Ben and I both work from home. If you have opinions on this or experience with working from home with a child, I'd love to hear your thoughts. I'm guessing we will need to get an office.
Eat some spring foods! Drink an iced coffee! (Better yet, drink a gin & tonic and tell me all about how great it was. Really.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© This is the Blog That Laura Wrote All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger